We (people on Masto) typically content warn things that might be upsetting or challenging for other users to look at. A few of things commonly hidden here might surprise you!

*Eye Contact (from people-photos, animals, and art)
*Food (food discussion, and food images, real or art)
*Caps (shouting in all-caps)
*Insects
*Common phobia things like trypophobia
*Discussion of politics

Be kind, be gentle, be considerate :bear_hugs:

Found a copy of Valour in a charity shop today, so of course I had to order a copy of Malice off Abebooks -- used so they match.

Really need to get the new bookshelf build...

A character introduced herself to me as I fell asleep last night. This morning I've written a 900 word start to her story. Her magic is manipulating weight (her time doesn't know about gravity). She's hunting a criminal with magic of their own. That's all I know.

#introduction like most people I've popped over from the bird site to see whats the crack.
I'm a #steampunk, I #crochet so expect pics of my weird and wonderful creations such as this crocheted autopsied mouse (you can buy them, I make to order).
I post whats on my mind, 90% crap involving #food, #pets, #telly and random #polls, the other 10% maybe witty or inspiring (but don't hold me to that).

Husband has the day off today, so I might get some writing or editing done!

To help some of the newcomers make connections: name 5-7 things that interest you but aren't in your profile, as tags so they are searchable. Then boost this post or repeat its instructions so others know to do the same.

#FolkloreFiction
#PhotoManipulation
#TTRPG
#NorseMythology
#writing
#crafting
#art

I see that a good way to make some connections, find new people to follow is to list off 5-7 interests. I'll play and see what happens!

#3dprinting
#rpg
#writing
#sff
#coding
#anime
#minipainting

Apparently this is a good way to meet new people. Post 5-7 interests that aren't in your profile as tags so they are searchable. Then boost this post or repeat its instructions so others know to do the same.







To help some of the newcomers make connections: name 5-7 things that interest you but aren't in your profile, as tags so they are searchable. Then boost this post or repeat its instructions so others know to do the same.

#plants
#CDramas
#sff
#anime
#art

Hello! People seem to be moving here from Twitter, so I decided to make an account so I can stay in touch (even though I'm staying on Twitter for now)

Writing Exchange

A small, intentional community for poets, authors, and every kind of writer.